As an elected E tū delegate, you will have additional access to E tū resources via the Delegates Portal.
You can access this directly when logged into your My E tū account, or visit https://delegate.etu.nz/
For a PDF of these instructions, please click here.
– Site details. Update E tū of any changes at your worksite, such as address changes, management changes, etc.
This ensures that E tū can communicate with your employer to release members for EREL (Employment relations educational leave) training days.
– Workplace committee. Lists Health and Safety reps at your workplace.
– Site Density. View the number of members at your worksite, and which forum the worksite is attached to.
– Delegate training. Shows which E tū events you have attended.
– Delegates. Lists the other delegates at your workplace
– Contact Us. Displays E tū ‘s contact information and the email address of your site organiser.
– Delegate tools. See useful delegate training guides, workplace posters, legislation information and more.
– Health and Safety information.
– Industry specific information.
– E tū Campaign information.
– Our Union. Our democratic networks and committees.
View a list of current active members at your worksite.
Click on a member’s name to update contact details.
You can also assist a new member in joining E tū by clicking Add Member.
View and download your collective agreement, see bargaining documents and tools.
E TŪ CLOTHING
As an E tū Delegate, you are entitled to the following free clothing allowance:
To order, login at: http://bookers2.bookerspalding.co.nz/etu/
Note: If you have only been elected a delegate within the previous 28 days, we may need to get in touch with our clothing supplier to have you set up with a clothing allowance.
If Booker Spalding are unable to find you in their system, please phone E tū on 0800 186 466 and we will be happy to assist.
DATA PRIVACY AWARENESS
Check here for more information on data privacy awareness. This includes:
– Privacy rights and obligations
– Members’ personal data collection
– Access to members’ information
– What is a data or privacy breach?
– What do you do if your privacy is breached?
– Privacy officer information
– Ask a question
– Privacy resources