You’ve joined more than 47,000 members in the largest private sector union in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Stand tall by getting to know your fellow members, delegates, and our allies in the wider community.
New members’ meeting
Meet other new members at our next online new member meeting.
Click on the link of your preferred time below to register.
Wednesday 1 February
- 10am-11am: https://bit.ly/3HNiQXI
- 7pm-8pm: https://bit.ly/3jcvkht
We use Zoom to host our online meetings.
Using My E tū
My E tū is the members’ only section of our website.
To log in
You’ll need your E tū membership number. Find this in your original E tū welcome letter, or email email@example.com to get it.
- Click on ‘Member Login’ on our homepage www.etu.nz
- You’ll go through to a log in screen. Follow the instructions to set your password.
As an E tū member, you’ve also got access to plenty of special discounts.
- To use your benefits, log into My E tū. Click on ‘Member Advantage Benefits’.
Your benefits include:
- Save on entertainment, travel, healthcare, and insurance
- FREE $1500 accidental death cover (upgrade to $10,000 for just $2 per year)
- PB Tech discount on new and ex-lease items
- Financial advice and more discounted or free
- Discounted healthcare at Union Health centres
Connect with E tū on social media
Add E tū on Facebook and Instagram!
- We have Facebook groups for members in health, security, cleaning, and more.
- Ask your delegate or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there’s a group for your industry.
Where to go for support
Contact your workplace delegate first. If you don’t have one, then talk to your organiser.
You can also always contact our digital team from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Call 0800 1 UNION (0800 186 466)
- Email email@example.com
- Live Chat (bottom right hand corner) at www.etu.nz