New E tū members can now join online with just a few clicks! This is the easiest way to make sure that all your colleagues join the union. No more paper forms and envelopes – direct people to www.etu.nz/join and play your part in growing our union!
My E tū
My E tū allows you to update your personal information, set your communication preferences and edit other personal details. The site hosts E tū news so you can find information on what’s happening in your union. Members are also able to view their collective agreements, request a chat with Union Support, register interest for training courses through the portal, and a whole lot more!
Have you visited the members-only website yet? Logging in is easy:
- Click ‘member login’ at the top right of www.etu.nz or go to www.members.etu.nz.
- Have your membership number ready, which can be found on your membership card. If you don’t have that handy please call Union Support on 0800 1 UNION (0800 186 466).
- Follow the instructions to set your password.
Then you are in!
E tū’s digital capabilities have taken another leap forward this month. We are very excited to announce the launch of Delegate Portal, where delegates are given the digital tools to organise their workplaces easily and effectively.
To log into the Delegate Portal, simply log into My E tū using the instructions on this page and click the ‘Delegate’ button at the top right of the screen.
From here, delegates can:
- access E tū documents and information specially developed for our delegates
- access relevant articles and learning opportunities
- access your bargaining documents
- connect with other members and share information in real time
- easily update membership details and communication preferences
- see the details about your members on your site, who left our union, a new member on your site, correct your members’ data
- add a new member utilising online joining
- see the current collective agreement and historic data related to bargaining
- order E tū clothing
- access the organising tools specially created for delegates
- access all industry news and documents
- access many health and safety documents
- communicate with Union Support or your organiser.