Powered by Super-Advice NZ
Here at Super-Advice NZ we had a vision. That vision was to be available for the everyday working New Zealanders to assist them with getting their personal finances in order.
The E tū Union has appointed Super-Advice to do exactly that. Be available to you and provide you with tools and tips to get ahead with your finances.
We have created a Financial Wellness Centre for you to use:
The Financial Wellness Centre has lots of information to help you with the following:
- Life Insurance
- Car, home and content insurance
- General Financial Advice
We have also put together a Financial Wellness video series ‘Getting Financial Fit’. Please take a look, it’s designed to get give you tips and ideas to get ahead financially.
It is often thought that Financial Advisers are for wealthy people – well that’s not the case anymore! This service is available to you AT NO COST!
Please take the time to have a look through the Financial Wellness Centre and if you would like to talk to one of our advisers please fill in the online form, or book a 15-minute phone meeting directly via the online booking system within the Financial Wellness Centre
Our purpose is to be of service to you. Examples of what we can do:
- show you Budgeting tips to make sure you never run out of money!
- – review your KiwiSaver to make sure you are getting the best returns and have a substantial savings for retirement or even your first home!
- – offer you discounted Life Insurance
- – offer you dependable Car, Home and Contents insurances
- – arrange mortgages for you
- – show you how to invest in financial markets (for as little as $10.00 a week)
- – $85 digital Will service
- – or just a Financial Advice to bounce ideas off.
We look forward to showing you how the financial system works and how to get ahead in it.
This service is bought to you by your Union, the E tū Union.
The Super-Advice NZ Team.